Generating Ideas: Need and Opportunity
Once a group has been formed and information collected, it meets to adopt a priority list of 'good ideas' to pursue. Selecting ideas, testing them, planning and gathering funds and other resources to get off the ground can be lengthy. Take your time and plan thoroughly.
This manual covers the following subjects related to generating ideas:
- Generating Ideas - Deciding What To Do!
- Understanding Project Development
- Working With Groups - The Development Role
- Development Notes
- Shiverton Exercise Notes - Setting The Agenda
- For The Role Play Exercise
- Shiverton Town Council Population Statistics